学习时间 16.5 小时
价格 : 4540RMB
课程有效期 : 90 天
ITIL? v3 Foundation PREMIUM E-Learning Course offers scenario-based training with real-life connects. Learners will attend a Virtual Training Conference at the majestic Royal Chao Phraya Hotel in Bangkok. In this virtual atmosphere, the learners will attend different conferences hosted by two ITIL Experts, who will explain the foundations of ITIL v3. As part of the learner’s stay at the hotel, they will have the opportunity to assist the hotel management team with different projects and scenarios that will test their new ITIL knowledge.
This course has been created while keeping in mind the requirements of today’s learners — those looking for a fun and engaging learning environment that offers hands-on experience. The scenarios are geared to provide both theoretical and practical knowledge, facilitating an effective method for reinforcement and self-assessment. The course offers greater value than any other mode of instruction because it provides motivation as well as learning.
This self-paced course introduces the learners to the Lifecycle of managing IT Services to deliver to business expectations. It offers concrete foundation knowledge of the core disciplines of ITIL v3. This PREMIUM course comes with exclusive features, such as the scenario-based training approach, a Quick Reference Card, and a First Aid Kit.
The ITIL v3 best practice is composed of five core disciplines:
- Service Design
- Service Transition
- Service Operation
- Continual Service Improvement
These disciplines represent a Service Lifecycle framework that enhances alignment with the business while demonstrating business value, improving ROI, and enabling IT to solve specific operational needs.
At the end of this course, learners will be able to:
- Identify the key principles and concepts of IT Service Management.
- Identify the benefits of implementing ITIL in an organization.
- Identify Service Management processes and understand how they map to the Service Lifecycle.
- Identify the basic concepts and definitions related to the Service Lifecycle.
- Identify the activities and roles involved with the Service Lifecycle.
- Identify the relationships among the components of the Service Lifecycle and understand how they map to other components.
- Identify the factors that affect the effectiveness of the Service Lifecycle.
None, although a familiarity with IT Service Delivery will be beneficial.
IT Management, IT Support Staff, IT Consultants, Business Managers, Business Process Owners, IT Developers, Service Providers, System Integrators
ITIL v3 Foundation PREMIUM Course
Service Management as a Practice
Continual Service Improvement
Technology and Architecture
Exam Preparation Guide